We all have fears and we know what they are. Like any bride or groom, such fears which sometimes manifest in form of negative thoughts that flash every once in a while before you in the day or at night. I have mine as well, and I’ll share them with you in the hopes that you’ll do the same with us!
- I have a fear of someone objecting to the union of me and my fiance when the officiating Pastor asks if anyone does
- I have a fear of having a big red patch, the size of the continent of Africa, on the back of my white wedding gown thanks to aunt Flo
- I have a fear of not fitting into my wedding dress
- I have a fear of my groom not showing up on my big day. (This one calls for major fasting. This is not my portion IJN)
- I have a fear of falling face flat as I walk down the aisle
- I have a fear of someone stealing my thunder on my day or things not going as planned (That better not happen if people don’t want to see a bridezilla)
I am sure I have way more fears than these but here are some! Lets share!!!